I've been pretty amped up lately... I'm going to place a lot of the blame on the fact that GM and I haven't had opportunities to conjugate....I'm also going to place a lot of the blame on Omnia and her "encouraging" words... And just a hint of blame on Oz because normally we don't "sext" but here lately, little comments or revealing discussion, which are so much more deliciously wicked than, "I'm horny, how bout u?"
Things are all where they should be, and we're taking a slow down on doing any sort of scene or anything like that. I believe the aspect of mine and Oz's personality for having to build Rome in a day has finally calmed down. I'm becoming fond of giving him all the little commands and, once we get to see each other, having the space to do a little exploring. I want to allow this organic growth to continue, as if we were on an elevator and sometimes we go up, sometimes we go down- each floor a new discovery, instead of the methodical execution of assessing each floor. As it was the other day: It had been awhile since I gave Oz a couple of commands throughout the day and I had the opportunity to. On one command: I told him that I wanted the 5 reasons why it pleases me when he folds paper into origami. This has presented him some difficulty and in a way, might be one of the especially more challenging ones for him. Later on that evening, during a texting session about food and such, he informed me that he would be stopping to get food. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to tell him that, no, he's not allowed to inform me of what he planned to eat. (at least, not all the time.)
I asked him if he would do something for me- my way of prepping him for a command and this time, he let me know that he had some trepidations about accepting- apparently the previous command was being a bit evasive on him. I had intended to deny my bacon loving sub, of all things, bacon on the burger that he told me he intended to get. Instead, I decided to be nice. I remember that he hadn't been feeling all that good lately, all this trying business of all of us learning to feel good-really good- in this brand new friendship. Apprently he hurt his back rather recently...Working through things with Omnia to where they were good between themselves in this new chapter of their lives.... Instead of being mean and telling him my original idea to get bacon on his hamburger and go home and feed it to the dogs, I ordered him to get one with extra bacon, and also to get a Dr Pepper with no ice- so he could have more. I actually got a thank you for that one...
A little fun: I still have been itching to mark Oz... especially on that adorable little ass of his that he loves to hate on so much. I think it's perfect on his body and when I land my flogger or hand against it, the sound it makes is, well, gratifying. In telling him that I want him to stop hating on one of the body parts I like the most about him, I mentioned how it was delicious (I think I might have been hungry at the time). So an idea popped in my head that I'm going to have to show him exactly how delicious I think his ass is. Plans to bite him then write "nom nom nom" are in the works. I do enjoy sinking my teeth into him...
-afina

No comments:
Post a Comment