Had a really great weekend this past weekend, we got to see Oz and Omnia on a surprise night off. While making plans and such (as we are for a vacation with them here soon) are a lot of fun, so are the spur of the moment times too. My poor Oz has been out of sorts lately, just lots of things not working out the way they should or what not for him in the different aspects of his life. I've been trepid about being an active presence in his life, noted mostly by giving him my normal request for a command and receiving "..." as opposed to the typical yes (or even atypical no) that I'm use to receiving. I think it could just account for life being too "hairy" lately.
(urg....yeah, sorry, this post will be all over the place, too many things to cover and too easily scatterbrained)
Along with some of the uncommon things happening was that Oz disobeyed a command. I was honestly taken aback by the fact that he did as it seemed out of character. Granted, he had been feeling very obstinate with some of the things going on in his life, but it was interesting to see it bleed over. I had told him that I didn't want him to make a certain origami flower again, at least for that evening- it's one that's pissed me off because I found it too difficult to understand on the directions and I felt like he was showing off his abilities to make it. He ended up making one for some girl at the bar that we were at. His punishment was to give the girl he made the flower for one of the flower I had made him that day- a single flower from a purple hyacinth stem that had 14 flowers on it. I'm still not sure if Oz ever checked up what that flower meant (and maybe this will prompt him now) because he seemed a bit too cavalier about giving it away. I will admit, it did upset me that he was insubordinate. It makes me feel like my command was contrite and shallow when he did that. And, as upset as I was, it wasn't that much. I knew I hadn't been good about giving him commands lately, and he did seem itchy... All in all, he'll learn pretty quickly not to do that again. The fun and games of him finding a way to creatively follow my commands while not being directly defiant is fun. I like seeing him use him brain and keeping me on my toes (which is why I put up with it), but outright defiance will have severe punishments. Needless to say, I let it mostly slide, but made plans to completely punish him later...
So, fast forward to this past weekend when they came over. I found my window of opportunity to get Oz back. Interesting thing about Oz....the boy has tiny nipples. Not oddly tiny, but definitely on the smaller end. Furthermore, I found out exactly how sensitive they were this weekend when I bound his wrists and ankles to the bed so that I could mercilessly lick them. It was definite torture, and hopefully, next time he thinks about being insubordinate he'll remember that along with all the other punishments he's received in why he should be a good boy and obey. After the "debt" was settled, we settled into some good ole fucking. He was extra aggressive this week, and grabby.... I loved every second of it. My little pet is strong and he has a forceful hand... I do enjoy when he uses it.All in all, I'm getting over being sick, settling into my new groove at work.... I'm ready to bring my little pot back onto the front burner and give it some of the attention it's due...
Oz..... will you do something for me. Text me yes or no.
-afina
No comments:
Post a Comment