It's hard to know where to even begin, I mean, yes, there was a definite order to the way things happened, but for the most part, it's become this delicious little soup of flavors all mixed in together. Each little event an ingredient that plays onto the other.
After my last post, things essentially went back into the play it by ear station. Getting some of my frustrations out did help and I had come up with a plan for Oz. His first command was to fulfill his previous "obligations" before I would Dom him. If he hadn't fulfilled them, he was instructed to tell me before commanding him further. It was a nice happy medium- a practical and purposeful command.
Arriving at the party, we knew that we would have prospects for connections as well. I'm still on the fence as far as meeting someone for the first time then playing with them which seems to be something that could always serve me well... not that it's out of the possibility, but in this quick example: Being hit on and mildly interested with this one guy, finding out a while later that he doesn't like to play with condoms immediately put him on the "do not fuck" list. Even though I was told he would use a condom, just whine about it, I wouldn't want to put myself in more "risk" because of what others might allow him to get away with. Another possible connection for GM and I was a couple that had expressed interest in us that we met before. The night in question I was relatively tipsy and found the guy portion's laugh on the annoying side. Seeing him completely sober and having it blared in my ear, put him on the "do not fuck" list. It may be harsh or shallow, but damn, I'm actually kind of sad because I thought he was really cute but there was just no getting around this laugh. We did make a connection with another couple and GM got to play with the girl, I talked with the guy. We really like them and hope to be seeing them soon.
I did a lot of things that were new for me...and even sitting here thinking about them is getting me all hot and bothered. I had sex, was gotten off and gave an assist in giving a blow job- all in public. Everybody was familiar, at least to some extent. It was nice feeling comfortable enough to do those thing.
Earlier in the week, Oz and I had expressed a couple of fantasies to one another...his involving topping me, mine involving dominating him in a room full of people.
When my fantasy happened, it was to take over another woman dominating him and do what I do in front of everyone. To stave this blog from getting too long, I did just that. A girl was whipping him, and I watched for her to tire out as I didn't want to be rude in interrupting and I stepped in. Oz started to get up but I made him lay back down over the spanking bench and proceeded to flog him with this big strapped leather flogger. It was fun, but it wasn't giving the nice snap of my old faithful (which by this time had been thoroughly used on several people). I found that and began to work his ass and his back... GM was watching in the background and I heard him lean over and tell someone, "Watch....she's good." We ended up switching over to a table where Oz could lay down and I could easily reach all around his body. I painted from the tops of his thighs to his shoulder blades bright red. His face was that beautiful dreamy glossed over with relaxation look he gets. I motioned for Omnia to come over to us.... I wanted her there as I ran my hands up and down Oz's back, telling him he was a good boy...she's always a comforting presence. We scratched his back and before long it was time to get back into the swing of things. I ended up giving Omnia the assist on a blow job on Oz...we actually had him standing on a chair until we realized that this was ramping up and went back into the bedroom.
From there, Omnia and I went back to sucking on his cock.... I've never heard him make those noises before. It made me wild....and apparently it was making him so too. We've talked about the fact that I do like to be topped. At one point, he couldn't take it anymore and lifted my head off of his sucking him off, he wanted to fuck. He grabbed my legs, put a condom on and dove in.
Midway through, where it gets a little foggy (as it always does with being pounded mercilessly). Oz's fantasy was that he wanted to fuck me from behind so that he could wrap his arm around my neck and slightly choke me. When he did this in reality, I knew it would be a bit for him to overcome- he has his Dom in a very vulnerable position. But his submission isn't about weakness, being able to confidently do the things I like him to do (which I do like that having performed it on myself earlier in the week- ha, it works well in a one-some) without hesitation. It felt divine.I found out later that he was holding himself back from coming in my mouth. I'm not all that pleased with this... maybe next time I can get him to do something for me...
-afina
No comments:
Post a Comment