I'm having a hard time containing myself....
We have a party coming up this weekend, a swinger party.... complete with a dungeon. ::head desk::
I'm having a hard time not allowing all the sleepy Dom inside me to wake up and use this situation because of the other dynamics that are going to be at play this weekend. In truth, GM and I have seen Oz and Omnia a lot. Oz and I have gotten to stretch our little D/s relationship in the physical respects pretty recently. At this party, there are several people who will be wanting Oz's attention- attention that he "owes" to them so to speak. GM and I also have a few parties that we are interested in or who have expressed interest in us. It's not that I don't desire to do things with them, but half of my nature is to be perfectly happy and content with the things I have rather than to be stressed into acquiring things that I possibly want because, after all, in this lifestyle, you often don't know of what you want until you've had it.
I've been trying, desperately, to keep myself calm and not ramp up the way I normally would before seeing Oz. Typically what I do before an obvious play session is start giving him little commands, teasing him with what I want to do, commanding his compliance in order to give him those things he craves. I can tell that he too is trying to keep that aspect of himself calm. We had get together earlier this week where we had been discussing augmenting his collar so that he could wear it around his neck in order to protect it while his wrists are bound. Trying to measure it, he held his collar around his neck and instantly I wanted to pin him down to the floor, make him lay still and tease the ever loving fuck out of him for tempting me so badly. I could see too, that he had that look in his eyes as I inspected the distance around his neck that he wanted more than just the gentle tugs of the measuring tape around his neck.
I want my prey, I want him in laying there looking up at me with surrender wondering if I'll just continue to lick his skin or go in for the killing blow that sends him tumbling off into ecstasy. I don't know if I torture myself or if I'm releasing some of the pressure off this cooker, but I keep imagining all of us there at the party. Since he likes to bottom as well, I see him tied up into a spreader bar, blindfolded while some other girl flogs him. I ask her to stop and let him sit there for a moment, hoping that my request for silence from the other onlookers is awarded. I wait until he's had a good minute or two of wondering what is going on before I take his collar and place it around his neck, letting him know that I'm there. I whisper in his ear, "Oz, will you do something for me." Not a question, but a request, a preamble to a command. After he whispers his breathy little, "Yes," I grab the back of his head to pull his ear close to my lips, straining his wrists against the shackles and say, "I want you to stay as still as possible. I don't want you to flinch, sigh, or give any sign of pleasure or pain for what I'm about to do to you. Do you understand." I wait for another yes from his lips before I release him. First, I trace my fingers along his jawline and down his neck, ever increasing the pressure till I'm raking my nails across his hip. I move back behind him and grab my old faithful- the nylon flogger and give him one good smack across the top of his left butt cheek before going to the right. I keep going back and forth, working up and down his back for a good while, painting those little trees from the bound up ends and the frayed tips of the flogger across his ass and back. Occasionally I pull him backwards by the hair and whisper into his ear, "You're doing well, Oz....you should see the smiles you're giving everyone." I continue to flog him until his back is bright red. I press my hands against the brightest parts of his red hot skin and plant light kisses up and down his back. I grab a glass of ice water and tell him to take a drink before I hold it to his lips to take a drink, pulling it away so that a little could spill down his chin and on his chest for me to lap up. After this, I take a drink and whisper in his ear, "You've been a very good boy, I'm going to take you down and I want you to fuck me hard," as I undo his hands from the shackles.
Sigh...... double locks on the Dom cage. It'll have to wait for next time. Poor Oz....he's not going to know what hits him once those locks are released.
-afina

No comments:
Post a Comment