Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Paraprosdokian

Oz...was a busy little boy yesterday.  I'm not sure if he's becoming more unruly or if my intolerance for it is growing.  But due to some circumstances, he had found himself in the situation of having to complete a bunch of commands yesterday- all of which were to keep him from getting caned.  As far as I know, he's completed all of them- one of them being an "after hours" command as well.  What this is:  Talking with Omnia about the commands, the constriction of the set times being at work and when we're all together at a non-swinger event, he is "on" as my sub.  The only issue is that limits me in the commands I can do.  We talked about it and it's okay for things to bleed over a little into the normal realm where he needs to complete something at home.  I am looking at it as something that can be used, but not over used.  One issue I found myself often in is wanting to do something but being fearful that it would interfere with his job (which wouldn't be a good thing).  It does make it hard, but I like the challenge of being creative with how to operate in the box. 

Before I gave him any commands yesterday, I told him that I didn't want any of his non-compliance through compliance.... I did try to keep it light but I was honestly frustrated.  In a way, I see his teasing which led to a relatively long list of things to do, as being this "brat" that he's been during on times as a way of coming out almost mocking me.  Yes, we're like two little puppies, but there are moments when we're sweet and kind.  Here lately those have seemed rare.  It's more often than not it's disapproved jokes and finger jabs and games of uncle.  Even hugs start off with a staged dance of "are you going to jab me?"  It's all in fun, but I swear it clicks my eyes to go to his wrist to remind me that he's uncollared and all I can do is jab him back.  I don't mind it so much, but as well, the itch to bind him up, shove my panties in his mouth and make him sit still for an hour till I can beat him bright red is becoming insufferable.  The formula has been this build up with commands and tasks on my end which culminate into a scene.  We've had a scene about every three weeks but looking at schedules....it'll be over a month before we're able to again.  We have plans to see the O's, but not in a D/s scenario. Sometimes Domme's don't get exactly what they want when they want it.  Meh.

I just need to suck it up.  I'll get to take it out on his ass in good time and it will be exquisite.  It may not be with the cane as I'd prefer....my little play thing did well in completing his tasks (you think...there is still one you need to find out on....) In the mean time I'm going to use this opportunity to work on this brattiness that I'm growing to dislike.  Having spurts of obstinance, petty complaints and deliberate misinterpretation is one thing, but it's become the norm.  I want a fun sub, I don't want a door mat, but I want the ability to reign him in when he gets too....spirited. My little pony has had too many sugar cubes and not enough of the whip.

On that, I've been working on an arsenal of play things for us to use.  The collection keeps growing.  I'm honing in on making our sessions bear more fruit....beautiful red fruit.

-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment