Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Prismatic

It's been a tedious past few days... I had an unexpected scare with my mom that landed her in the hospital with some heart worries, everything is fine...now, but it left me pretty rattled.  She had a blood pressure spike that could have turned into a heart attack or stroke.  Thankfully it didn't, but it's left me with that little reminder of how precious life can be and how easily it can be taken away.  I don't usually consider that a good mental state to be in- not much good worrying about what's going to happen, so it's good to feel a bit more back to normal.

A little back track first...  Oz completed his last assignments,  he wore his shoe as instructed, got me a nifty little thing from his work and completed the flowers before the end of his shift so he was able to draw from his new little "reward" box.  I have to laugh because the one that I didn't want him to pick for the first one was, of course, the first one he picked.  It had written on it, "write your own reward".  ::facepalm::  I have a feeling I'm going to love/hate the way he will use it.

I do have a couple commands that I've thought up that I'm excited to give out over the next couple weeks.  It's highly likely that I'm not going to see him inside the swinging or D/s context for at least another week, maybe two.  I don't usually like going this long without some physical play because even I get antsy about it and I know he does as well.  I know he'll wait as instructed, but if I don't keep up the commands during those times away, it seems to unravel the tapestries for me that I weave in constructing this "thing".  I think it does for him as well, if it's been a few days since a command, he seems to get a little antsy as well, though, like me with the physical, not quite as much as I do.  I'm tempted to give him some physical commands to do to himself during this physical drought and see if that helps tide us over and diminish this lingering uber brat that he's been lately.  I'm not really fond of it.

On the brattiness... I do like it, in a way, but the problem is I don't like what it represents: being out of sync.  Specifically the things that are getting to me is the lack of some structure to this fluid dynamic in our D/s play.  Oftentimes, like a spring, the Domme and the sub seem to gurgle up out of us and play before receding back, but lately, it's seemed more like one comes up without the other and it just doesn't feel right when that happens.  I believe this to be from a lack of training on protocol... I don't want to lose that organic fluidity which is difficult with him on call only during set times (but is a necessity to the harmony of this relationship in the context of the other relationships it effects), but maybe some structure could be in order to help prime us... like the primer on a lawn mower.  If it's always set that a little fuel is introduced before the initial "start up" of each day, then it might make turning the engine over easier to do.  To muse a bit, I'm thinking things like: taking a picture of his collared hand right after he puts it on and sends it to me...cookie points for unique settings.  Or maybe sending me BDSM pictures that he think I would like.  Looking up quotes from things that strike him and text them to me or each day he has a mantra that he has to text to me after he puts his collar on.  I don't want the task to be something mundane, which would completely sabotage the purpose of the exercise completely, or so complicated and worrisome that he gets too stressed about being perfect with it and completely defeating the purpose of it as well.  I'm leaning towards the collar pictures right now as it's something simple, a way to be creative, and seeing the representation of my ownership of him definitely primes my motor.  Now that I think of it, the others have too much freedom for him to exercise.







I'm going to be taking a new turn in future commands with him, in that a lot of them will have an over-arching theme to them to be revealed "soon".  I have to give props to my GM for coming up with them and helping to remind me of the fun of dominating.  I feel the walls have been fleshed out pretty well... it's time to throw some color up on the wall.

-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment