Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blue

According to GM, I am evil. Rather, he just says that because he's glad he's not a sub or MY sub. It took me awhile to come up with a rather devious punishment but I did. I wanted it to be something big but not overwhelming. I decided that I wanted him to have the word "Blue" written on him 10 times by complete strangers. Nothing especially difficult for him as he's quick to socialize with new people. I also came up with a rather complicated list of things to go along with it. I bought him pens to use and he had to give them away. He had to start once we got tithe bar and had to finish before midnight. He couldnt have any members of our group or the staff write on him. Just simply making it over complicated for making it over complicated's sake. He did do a good job, and complied with all the rules and did so without having them available on his phone- which had decided to erase all of them for him.

This did give me an opportunity to sneak a little reward in. I knew that I had made them, while not impossible, easily messed up with how all over the place they were. I told him that should he remember the rules and follow them, he would be rewarded later on that night. I hadnt intended to do anything in particular with him. He was bad and needed to be punished. So I decided to wait and see what happened and go from there. As I said, he did follow all the rules- even our creative little cover of being submissive in public- which was to tell people that he had lost a bet about the movie Liar Liar- that he thought the pen was red and unwisely took a bet with me.

I was a bit sad that I wasn't going to get to do what I told him was an additional punishment for failing to complete his tasks. Each pen was worth 1 minute of playing with his nipples. At least for now, this is the worst non-pain/non-humiliation punishment I can think of. And at midnight he was to turn the left over pens into me. But unfortunately there weren't any. Maybe next time I'll just have to try to make things more complicated...

To talk about Omnia for a moment, she was definitely a trooper going through this. My sweet girl just recently went through some difficult times that tend to rumble your foundation  and I did think of calling everything off to not add anything in until I got a chance to talk with her. She really is an amazingly strong woman. What would have made me crumble she handled better than anyone could. I decided to feel her out with my idea of making the task not carrying out orders from a punishment, but the unfortunate happenstance of losing a bet to me. Being called sexy and smart on that made me feel that while there may have been a few worries out there, I had her trust that I wasn't going to make a spectacle about our D/s thing so I felt good moving forward.

The problem with trying to do too many things as once is that you end up running out of time. Like I am now...

Next post will be a little more....steamy. Off to fight time!

-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment