Man oh man, where to begin... It all started with a conversation with Omnia. I was nervous about an upcoming party that was suppose to be really busy and at the same house that had the dungeon. By this point, I wasn't concerned about physically keeping myself under control, I was worried about mentally- specifically, that Oz, not having stretched his masochistic legs in awhile- would be "topped" by someone else. The idea of this going on really did upset me. Not that it was something forbidden in the past- but that I saw it as him getting a quick fix for his kink without addressing the situation that was going on. I felt like, as it had been around a month at that point since things were on break and I was starting to feel antsy about the limbo I was in because of not knowing where everything was headed.
So, that was how the conversation got started. Omnia was very understanding of my feelings and we talked about it coming back, the things she was okay with, the things she wasn't okay with. There were definitely affirmations that we all didn't want it to head back into this spot and what I gleaned from the conversation was there are things I can do to make sure that this does not become an overwhelming force in their lives. They are going to create a space where I'm not, as they should, and I will always do my best to respect it as I understand the walls aren't exactly fixed. And that is fine- as long as I've got a little bit of time to get out of the forbidden zone before being blasted to smithereens. ;)This was what led to the post previous to it. I was honestly floored when I got the picture of Oz wearing his collar. I felt like they were both beaming and happy about it and I did feel a tremendous weight life off my shoulders- not because I could get back to being in Domme mode and I was already thinking up something to do to him, but because they are my friends and they both seemed genuinely happy about the direction and progress of this and I've said it before, Omnia's smile will knock your socks off!
Quick break and then onto what happens when you put two switches in a room who've been bottled up, in so many words, for a month. ::evil grin::
-afina
No comments:
Post a Comment