Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Switch Hit

I didn't want this new shift to be a bomb that exploded out of the gates.  I don't want to say that I had trepidations about moving forward, because the talk I had with Omnia felt very settled and....resolving.  But I recognized that some events previous to the talk that didn't have to do wtih D/s left us both "pent up" for just plain sexual tension and I didn't want that to influence our actions.  What happened was an impromptu swinger date night between the four of us was cut short when sitters had to cancel so we had a regular evening of hanging out with the kids.  It was definitely a lot of fun, as it always is, but all of us were left with that feeling of, "Grrrr.... I kind of wanted to play and now that I can't, I REALLY want to!"

Omnia told me after the text with the picture that Oz wouldn't be wearing his collar to the upcoming party, which was perfectly okay with me.  Even though the venue is one where we could comfortably play our games we didn't need to hit the ground running.  We all needed this to settle in.  Omnia did say that she was okay with me topping Oz, which was something I felt comfortable with doing to. 

Oz and I were up to our usual antics of acting like four year olds....as we do.  I think it drives everyone crazy, especially GM, but when I start poking and prodding at Oz, he always makes the comment, "Better him than me!"  I believe it was especially bad in this venue because of the thwarted date and "the games" being back on.  It was a way to left off some of that pent up energy we had. 

As I said, this party is where the dungeon is and all of the kinksters end up making their way in there at some point- the four of us included.  There were some "vanillas" (in the BDSM context, not the swinging context) who wanted to explore what flogging was like and of course, Oz and I being the type to help people, we let them have it.  It's all kind of fuzzy (not for any other reason than it happened a week ago...argh, I need to make sure I write soon after an event happens so I don't forget things) but eventually it transitioned to me showing everybody who was watching a proper flogging on Oz's back. 

Man it felt good to swing my arm and paint those red lashes along his back.  I was able to separate out the Domme- you could say I a little talk with her about it before hand....but she was definitely standing by my side watching.  (Side note:  I know I'm sounding a bit crazy when I talk about how it's a separate entity, but it's a tool for me.  I like to think of her as that so that it's easier for me to step away and evaluate the situation.)  I painted his entire back red.  In retrospect, I think it's the heaviest I've ever flogged him.

What happened next, was a double edged lesson.  I wanted to get flogged as well, but by Oz.  It was something I had toyed around with in my head for awhile.  In the D/s respect, I had wanted to "top" him from the bottom.  I am a switch and some discoveries he made about himself- so is he.  GM and I had talked about me being topped by others and while he wasn't comfortable with just anyone, he trusted that Oz would take good care with me.  I hadn't had the chance to really talk with Oz or Omnia about this conversation I had with him as it was during the break.... I didn't feel that it would be proper to bring up any D/s, BDSM, topping stuff because I truly wanted them to get into a settled place and my desires shouldn't factor into that equation.  We four are all very giving people and, as per the previous post, I wanted them to have the space to decide what was okay and not.

When I told him about what I wanted, he wasn't comfortable with it, and felt that GM would say yes due to the situation, not answering honestly to his feelings.  I reassured him and went to ask GM.  He was perfectly okay with it.  Even after that, Oz felt more comfortable switch hitting with GM.  That sounded good in theory, but in practice, man did they bring me to my limit quick!  It was as if both of them were going at their own pace- not halving it so that I could warm up a little slower.  I gave them instructions on slowing down, which they did, and this ended up drawing a crowd.

Eventually, GM let Oz take over...again, it's a bit fuzzy as to how the switch off happened, but GM joined the crowd while Oz went to work.  I remember teasing him a bit, trying to get him "mad" enough to give me good, confident swings.  I could tell just in how he would that he was pretty nervous about it.  Even though our "roles" specific to us were on the bench, they were watching so it seemed.  I made myself drink a beer and smoke and talk to the crowd while Oz was flogging me because I realize how easy it is for me to dip into subspace with that activity and that would not have been appropriate- not for the crowd OR for Oz.  While on vacation, he was one of the ones who helped in my aftercare from subspace, but he was just a helper.  Subspace is reserved for GM's design.

With one wrongfully landed smack directly on my clit, I was done.  Heh, I was already close to reaching my limit without subspace so that put a nice little polish on it.  It wasn't that I didn't like it, but further research will have to happen in order to see if I do like it.  From there, the crowd dissipated, I did flog "a virgin" and GM said that he could see the Domme come out.... She did, but only in the respect of someone to practice on.  I thought it'd be good to take advantage of honing my skills.

It wasn't too much later that the four of us came back to our house and had a swinging good time.  It felt really good to stretch things before trying to delve into breaking out of that gate.  I had an absolutely delicious time with Omnia and my Fun Factory Share strapless peg.  The looks on GM and Oz's face really had me enthusiastically thrusting away at her- so much so that reminded me I have not mastered having an "outty"  (I fell out five times!) But, there is just something about having sex with a girl that is amazing.  We move differently and making her make those cute little noises she makes when she's in the throws drove me up the wall.  I really hope that we get to do that again soon. :)

As for Oz.... heh... the pent up energy from being foiled by children the past week did come out and we had a pretty frenzied fucking session.  I did feel that background sense of power play which seemed to be missing the past few times we saw them in that context.  One of his favorite positions is to have the girl pinned down on her stomach with her legs together.  For a select few, he wraps his arm around their neck to give a slight choking sensation.  I had forewarned him about bruising easily earlier and so he was being extra ginger but by that time, I didn't care.  I wanted what I wanted and made him do it.  Even though it is one of the most vulnerable positions I'll allow myself in, there is never a sense of being out of control.  It felt good to feel that dynamic back. 





Funny, even after waylaying on my ass leaving it peppered with broken blood vessels and bruises, he was worried several times about hurting me because of his length due to the moans, groans and gasps I was making.  Nope, I was just having an absolutely exquisite time with my love and my friends.

-afina


post script.... I think I might see if Oz will do a little something for me today.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment