Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Price of Admission

This current state of affairs is making it very difficult to write.  I'm use to allowing the time to just slip around while I came up with the words to put down about what I wanted to talk about.  Now it's a sharp look down to the corner screen to see exactly how many minutes I don't have left to air this side of my creativity.  Even my origami has waned a bit.  I've just been so busy.  I need to use my time a little more effectively and I'll be able to have more time off.  But also, hopefully when school starts, I'll be able to recapture those prime morning hours when my mind is silent and I have to be nowhere but in front of my computer.  One more month.  (Read:  I'm having a hard time concentrating on writing- not for a lack of something to say, but for time)

I finally gave Oz a new command last week.  It was for him to write down five things that he wanted me to do to him in regards to dominance...  He didn't use the correct pen for the task, but he did give me a rather interesting list.  And no, Oz, a blue capped pen is not a blue barreled pen or a blue inked pen which would have been suitable pens to use. He wants me to choke, bind, peg, flog his chest and do sensory deprivation.  We talked a little about the pegging, because it has been something that's been discussed to some extent.  I like fucking a guy in the ass.  Why?  It's definitely a power trip... it's an ecstasy that you don't normally get to see when you're being fucked.  And while I have put things up Oz's ass already...this is different, heh, well, cause the other's were just aids and while this is an aid for me, what is nice is that I do get clitoral stimulation from it.  Wait... ha!  We're talking about the issues surrounding it.  Oz has a couple trepidations about it that are understandable.  Explaining them to GM, he was definitely empathetic to Oz's situation of not wanting another man present when he gets pegged and said that I could have a hall pass for the purposes of pegging Oz. Now I'm just waiting on the green light.

Now, I'm not normally keen to let him decide on when I get to dominate him.  Especially now with our new rules.... if anything I view that time that the collar is on as time I need to use effectively, which, I haven't yet, but as in every beginning, false starts and slip ups and stumbles happen.  I'm a switch, but not that type... I need time to turn it on and get it in gear.  But, his trepidations, if not placated, could unravel the tapestry hoped to be achieved in dominating him in this way and it's just his friend fucking him in the ass.  So, while the daemon may grumble a bit that this isn't exactly in the rule book, to get what she wants, she's willing to deal with that price of admission.

She whispers.... "The pen isn't blue....  The pen isn't blue.....  Now what are we to do?" ...as she skips away into the dark waters of her thoughts with a glint in her eye.

-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment