Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Pique-nique entre la glycine

I'm writing this in anticipation that all my planning came to fruition with the blooming of the Wisteria at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.  The have this beautiful pergola covered with the winding vines and in spring, they bloom into these grape like clusters that are so fragrant.

The plan- to go to Central Market and get lunch and go to the park to eat.  I was waffling on this because the original idea was to just eat at the store, but I wanted to do something a little more intimate...and the memory of running into people who know me as the monogamous wife to GM solidified this plan.

But Afina, dragging out the grocery bags and trying to find a decent blanket to use....you don't even have a picnic basket.

Then, while working my freight shift at work.... (yeah, career change.  More on that later.) I open a box and there are picnic baskets direct from China.  Another box reveals a picnic blanket.  How fortunate. :)

So, beyond that awesomeness....its time to get serious.  The road ahead is open and its time to start talking about what makes me happy, what he wants to explore, and how we want this to be.

What do you think about sensory play? 

Have you thought about a safe word?

What do you know about aftercare?

What won't you do?

I'm so looking forward to this, Fawkes, my pretty phoenix.

-Afina

Post Script:
No wisteria...but that was definitely the only thing missing.  Today was even better than I could have pictured. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment