Not quite... It was a very loaded question for the girl, but she didn't know it. I wanted to see several different factors. I wanted to see her eagerness, her willingness, how thorough she is with commands, how creative, and how prompt. Lucky for me, the girl has an iPhone as well and I can see when a message is delivered and read. I had sent it in the evening....a little on the late side. It showed she had read it about an hour after I sent it. About twelve hours later I get the response of several different links, one to a corporation, one with the meaning "blueberries", one with a google translation and one more (I can't quite remember). I was namely looking for the definition of the word, as it is my name which is Romanian for blueberries.
I do wish she had been a bit more prompt. That will need to be worked on. As well, an acknowledgement will need to be worked on too. Since a lot of things will be sent and received over text...it's nice to know they are delivered and helps me deal with that whole confidence issue I get of, "They're laughing their asses off at me right now....why the hell am I doing this again??" But I am quite pleased with her level of willingness to do the command. But it's started.... Today I am thinking that I want her to work on her checklist of hard and soft limits, areas of interest and lack there of. And while she's working on that..... I need to think of some fun games we can play with bottle caps. :)
-Afina
No comments:
Post a Comment