Well, I'm not quite sure about the last part, but getting "somewhere" none the less.
I can't speak of any developments yet, though, even if I could, there is little to report other than there are developments. Actually, a better word for it might be seeds have been produced but only time will tell if they get planted in any soil.
And I'm okay with the wait. Patience has become a newly developed virtue of mine. It's been very nice and comforting to be able to be patient. I'm starting to believe that is one of the most important lessons in Dom/me School. (yes, there is one locally and I hope to be in a position to be able to attend it in the not too distant future)
That said, a precarious situation has developed. All work and no play makes Afina a very bored girl and bored girls like to get in trouble.
When you can't do what you want to do, even when you're okay with that, you still want to do it. And poor GM has become the brunt of my need to dominate someone. He has been indulging me a little with edge play, light bondage, aggression but it's not enough and he can't give me what I am really asking for. It simply doesn't work when someone isn't actually submissive and is only kind of pretending to be. Diet coke. Sugar free candy. Off brands.Soon...
-Afina
No comments:
Post a Comment