Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pelotage

I talked with him on the phone.

For about five and a half hours.

Went horrible, can't you tell? :)

::Sigh:: he has a sexy voice.  Not too deep, a little quiet and mumble-ish.  He spent most of the night speaking as though his lips were partially pressed against that space behind the earlobe where the sternocleidomastoid muscle attaches to the skull.  (Yes, I had to look it up.)  Every little aww or shy giggle sent my heart racing.  Someone might have thought I had a heart condition.

We meet in six days and I feel like I'm drowning in them, but at least we aren't asking each other, "Is it next Friday?" anymore...  Now it feels like an honest count down as we sit up to all hours getting to know each other more.  GM has read a few texts back and forth and says that we're in the "second stage of flirting" and he feels happy for me and confident about the arrangements.  His only complaint-if you want to call it that- is how ridiculously syrupy sweet we are with each other.

"Are you going to pelt him with skittles?"

Maybe....

I tried to be a good girl last night and actually get some sleep.  I sent a picture to Omnia show her how horribly puffy and baggy my eyes were and she tsk'ed me.  Admittedly, I haven't been taking good care of myself the past few days. (Z-don't worry, I'm still within normal operating parameters)  I'm just enjoying this far too much and while I look forward to the trust and comfort of normal day to day interactions, the frenzied constant reassurances of feelings, emotions and sentiments feel so good and I don't want to miss a moment.  They will become a precious compendium to honor the good moments and bridge the hard ones in the future.

Of course, it was still almost 5:00am by the time finally fell asleep.  I've been on the search for pendants, findings, and things to compile for a jewelry concept I have...  But, it was the first time we had gone so long without talking since we first met and I missed him.  (Yes, I'm being that ridiculously NRE-drunk who can't go a few hours without getting a "fix")  He was out with his friends playing "cards"  (read: nerdy fantasy game....cause I don't play those at all <insert innocent whistle here> and at first, I had honestly only meant to say a quick, sweet, polite goodnight and leave him to his guilty pleasure.

But he's been teasing you about donuts and potato salad....::smack:: wake up Afina!

I made mini cupcakes....the little mini ones where if you are a true aficionado, you will eat it in one bite.  If not then you're lame.  So, I took a picture of one, sent it and took a picture of the empty wrapper.  While it was funny, I have to admit I didn't like too much how it felt outright "denying" him  (not that he could have actually had one in that moment, but making it more apparent did not make the sadist in me smile....I think I like the concept of delaying far better.)  So I did promise him some cupcakes- but those will be from scratch with real French buttercream icing-not the weird tub stuff that kind of burns your mouth and cake so airy and light that it makes him shiver.  That mental note made me feel a little better.

Regardless, this still seemed to bring out even more of the teasing nature in him.  I believe partly because he was being asked why he was spending so much time on his phone and likely laughing and smiling more than he normally does.  It was, at this point, super late, and in saying goodnight to him (for about the fifth time that night....lol) he kept up with his witty little comebacks and engagements (I adore at how he'll tug at me for my attention and be witty and sentimental all in a few characters of a text) and finally, knowing that he was spending an inordinate amount of time on his phone and didn't want him getting pressed by his friends to say more than he wanted to, told him no more witty remarks or I was pulling out all the stops and to have a good night.

Z- "Pull out all the stops?  What's with all the geezer sayings?"  (Did I mention we have a decent age gap?  Now I did.)  ...."Goodnight!! Sleep well!!"  (Can you see him skitter away like the cat that ate the canary?)

::stretch::  Oh you pretty little thing, we haven't officially begun but that I cannot ignore.  I want to show you how "old" I am by tying you down and kissing, licking, sucking, biting, scratching and pulling orgasm after orgasm out of your body without tiring until you beg for mercy.  But maybe later.  For now I must do something a little more....appropriate.

I ask him exactly what he is playing so I can make sure to know the rules.  Already the idea is forming in my head that while I should be asleep now, my distraction was proving a notable and delightful but not irritating discomfort. 

"Every time you win a hand, I want you to imagine me nibbling up that delicious neck of yours-but only if you win."

His response was a blushing and hiding his eyes emoticon.  The idea of him sitting them imagining the sensation run up and down his body while "sex" should be the furthest thing from his mind was intoxicating.  I know that I was feeling deliciously electric with the idea of doing it to him.

I did worry though that I may have gone too far.  This could be considered "out of protocol", but I haven't actually advertised or offered up and real substance of my persona that he could relate to.  Still, the concern took over and I tried to reassure that I wanted to sweetly get him back.  While she might have been drooling like a dog with a steak dangling just out of reach, I put her back in her cage.

I told him goodnight and that I missed him.  I truly did.  His presence in my daily life has become important.

I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.....but still thinking of it all.  I swear my lips are tingling in anticipation.

-Afina

No comments:

Post a Comment