I'm going to wager that you, the reader, want the "bad" before the good... It's my blog and I'll write it how I want to. ::smirk::
A combination of events and my last post ended up being, for lack of a better term, a straw that broke Omnia's back. She wanted Oz and I to put the D/s relationship on hold while she learns to become comfortable with Oz and I being friends. So, since about a week after the last post, Oz has been uncollared. I did go through a range of emotions with it, but today, I'm content with where it is. I don't know if it will ever go back on his wrist, as a collar or otherwise, but never the less, it was first and foremost a tool of the games we played. My little deamon Domme has been locked up since and while, for awhile, I felt like that aspect was a caged animal given the curse of consciousness that it was a shelter animal waiting for death or waiting for someone to come rescue it, I've settled the idea that should she "have to die", it will be less a death, and more of a rebirth into something different. I gained a lot of confidence in myself through this and that is something that can survive the dissolution. I could wax on a whole lot more about this, but, in some of the events that happened, they're settled, and I'm ready to move forward. I feel great about everything in where it is. :)
That is the "bad", which, as you can see, really isn't all that bad. It's just as relationships do: form, evaluate, evolve, move forward.... So now onto the "good"....which should actually be called "dirty hot good" :)
We did take our little vacation and it's definitely up there with our top five of most fun vacations ever. One night in particular, I expressed a fantasy that I had before we came down to Austin and, aren't I a lucky girl, everyone thought it was a hot, wonderful idea. I know, I know, you're screaming, well? What was the idea?! I wanted to give Oz a blowjob while being spanked by GM.
We had just gotten back from playing pool on our third night on vaction which, we had all had a really good time so far. Great food, hopping around here and there, lots of yummy sex and MGS (monogamous group sex) which, if you've never thought you could swap partners is a really heightening experience for your own sexual pleasure. It's hard to beat live porn....but I digress. Oz laid back on one of the beds in our room and I got on all fours to give GM access to my ass as I began to go down on him. We had a little funny moment, as bodies being quite straight needed to be bent around so that Omnia could lay beside me and go down on GM. I was a bit nervous as the last time I had been spanked, it hadn't given it's usual calming floating feeling, but hurt like hell. Without trying to get too analytical, I feel that had Omnia wasn't going down on GM, it would have given him too much mental space to think about spanking me and made it much more robotic. Her intensity on him would tease pauses in the repeated thuds on me, letting my ass warm up and giving me a chance to focus on Oz.
I still can't believe how quickly I began to tumble down into subspace. I can't recall if Oz was in turn messing with Omnia or not...it all got so fuzzy so quickly. It started to where I didn't know who's noise was sounding... I only felt breath, rhythm, pulse and warmth. My mind was short circuiting from the sensation of Oz's cock rushing with blood in my mouth and the rhythmic pops and smacks on my ass. I would only pull my mouth away when I realized I wasn't breathing and the lizard brain fired off signals for oxygen. Everyone seemed to coo and sigh and moan in this rhythm that drummed in my head, each wave coming from a different direction pulling me with a silvery thread in the middle of my back slowly into the water of my subconcious.
My breathing kept becoming slower and I kept sinking further down into that water. I kept having to pull away from going down on Oz and, at this point, his hand circled my neck and pressed into my jaw and throat. This pushed me even further. Time slowed, sensations of GM spanking me and the audible licking and sucking from Omnia pushed this ball of electricity around my brain. I was in ecstacy.
At some point, I think the spanking had slowed and things seemed to be bringing me back into my consciousness, I gathered the little strength I had and pulled myself on top of Oz and began to fuck him. The sensation of his rather "ample" size always sends a rippling, tingling vibe through me when he first enters me, but the large space in my blankness allowed me to have full attention on it. I don't know how long we had sex, or was really aware of what was going on around me, but eventually, I collapsed in an exhausted, pleasurely painful lump of sweaty mass on his chest. While I was having sex, it seemed to plateau my subspace.... like moving the shoreline away from the impending wave that will crash on it. But, as I laid there catching my breath and the wave fell on the shore in a slow impending fall onto the sand, I was filled with an immense gratitude from every person. Oz held onto me as Omnia and GM touched my back and brought me back to the real world. I got to go to a place that I haven't been to in awhile, in front of people. That was such a new experience. All the pleasure of a wonderful experience with friends without the added calories of jealousy or guilt. One could get addicted to this drink! ;)
-Afina
No comments:
Post a Comment