Lately I have been feeling a bit "meh" about doing things with Oz. No fault of his or my own, but mostly work. It's been hellaciously busy, my promotion now is in full swing AND I am going through the process of training three new people at the same time. Did I mention shark week as well? All work and no play makes afina a dull girl. Aside from not having the proper time to play with Oz, I haven't had the energy (okay...still trying to get over being sick as well) or the inspiration. As I was telling Omnia the other day, who was being supportive and telling me that it was okay, the problem is that Oz tends to turn into a brat. My neglect on him shows as his neglect in obedience. And it's neither of our faults. Yet, I still have that little sleepy voice in me that says he should be a good boy and wait patiently. He should know his manners that require him to await a command while I attend to other business. I know this...but even I'm telling her to hush up. It's not fair to either of us and I know he's been trying to be good.
Chatting with Oz yesterday, I told him about the girl that I work with who is the only one who knows that I am domming Oz. She's fascinated by the subject, wanting to know what I do with him and this and that. I haven't told her too much, mostly about commands, the dynamics of the relationships involved. I actually found myself in a position where I "had" to tell her. It was a night while I was working and giving Oz a series of commands and she told me she was worried about the relationship I was forming with Oz. I explained to her that the relationship dynamic that we had required a bit more time and effort and explained to her what exactly was going on. Now, because my name starts with a D, she's started calling me "Domme D__." I usually blush, but I do have to admit, I kind of like it.
In explaining this to Oz, he made the offhand remark about wondering what it would be like to be introduced to someone who starts off knowing him as my sub. Not to exclude the other aspects of himself, but that this isn't something he developed into. It got my gears turning... it would be interesting to see other's reactions to it. We have a trip planned with Oz and Omnia soon to go out of town. We're not likely to run into people we know... or possibly see again. I have to admit, the idea of having him ask permission to sit, go to the bathroom, ordering his drinks, food, and the like sounds like it would be a lot of fun. He seems to be increasingly trying to entice me to dominate him in public.... I just might have to oblige him.That is, if he's a good boy...
-afina
No comments:
Post a Comment