Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

I know that smile...

Needless to say, though essential, it's been a very long time since I've written.  Things have been up and down and, most of all, busy.  I'm even pressed for time right now to write this.  But I wanted to skip all this foreplay to get to the meat of what been happening very recently.  I will sum up:  D/s stuff had been waning around the last post to this blog.  I realized the intensity that I needed starting off was a bit more of "therapy" than just good ole fashion cops and robbers.  Therapy for what? Training my mind to shut down.  I've gained more control over that now, but it's still nice to let go and let myself sink into that bright fuzzy realm of nothing being... Traveling through a wormhole, running my fingertips along the arms of the galaxy- that feeling.  Yeah, I do miss it.  Again, more on that later. :)

I wonder if it is the case for many subs who enter into this realm under the desire for need of domination, that they too want to turn into dom's as well.  Of course, I only wonder this because when you have someone who comes to you with that smile  THAT smile painted across their lips.....you know exactly what they're wanting, how frustratingly hard that journey is and how sweet the siren call of wanton bliss will be.  This is the smile that...... "he" gave me after I had swatted him on the ass with a flogger.  This is not GM, but the male half of some very good swinger friends.  I will admit, I was a bit delayed in seeing that smile as it had been so long since I had seen it across my own face as I put a ribbon of fabric in my hair that GM commanded me to, but never the less, there is is.

I must run but a little preview for the next post...

afina: "So, would you like a command? I'm going to ask you to do something for me, if you do, you will get a reward.  If you do not, say no, however you won't ever know what your reward was going to be. Answer yes or no."
him: "What do you want me to do?"
afina: "I said answer yes or no.  Now this is your last time.  Will you do something for me?"
him: "Yes"



















I like this picture.....

-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment