Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

researching this development

I have been a bit consumed here of late with the art of Domination.  I've been gobbling up blogs and articles on the subject of mastering the role of Master in attempts to help guide myself on this journey.  I found it rather telling that someone akin the role of Master to wielding a chef's knife.  It is something easily concealed as a weapon that could do irreparable harm, but in the hands of a chef, it yields that which is beautiful to the eye and nourishing to the body and soul.  I tend not to wax that poetically about my skills with a knife, but I recognize the competence and trust in one's self to make great food. 

My biggest fear is the same that GM had as he began to stretch his own Dom legs.  A riled up, new sub, begging figure this out for themselves is an easy lure to mess up.  Eagerness does not beget satisfaction.  I've already seen hints and suggestions tossed my way of what the boy wants me to do to him.  Since he reads this as well... They have been noted. Just like making an oil based dressing- not mixing it enough, adding too much oil too soon will break the emulsion..  (Of course I am going to relate it to food!)

The other tricky business in this is that it is part time.  The boy is a great friend, with an equally great wife.  GM and I are making short work of turning them into old friends, confidants and people who we only hope to serve equally as well.  There is a need to have an off switch, an on switch and most likely a dial for intensity.  My hat is off to those who do this professionally.  It is my intention to strike a balance in this play with him.  He has a saying that, it's only an addiction if it affects your life negatively- otherwise it's just a hobby.

On that, I did instruct the boy to discuss with his wife about her input into this.  My hope is to
understand barriers and ensure that she has a voice.  I'm rather happy with how he chose to remind himself to talk with her about it....  I do have a thing for marks.









-afina

No comments:

Post a Comment