So, back to the USI call. My job is going through a lot of growing pains right now. The cafe is attached to a non-profit business, which, recently got a very large grant to expand. Jobs adjusting, expanding, waiting for things to get stretched out and worked back into cohesiveness is frustrating. Even more frustrating is the type of people I work for who believe that running a kitchen can change on a whim, that we can suddenly decide to do this or that despite being told never to do it again. It's just frustrating because it kills a chef's ego when they ultimately get shot down by their boss. And in the whole desire to preserve my job, I have to suck it up.
As far as career wise goes. This is my dream job- to be in charge of and run a small kitchen that has the safety of being attached to another business for stability. First, I have to get my development director boss out of the way of being in charge since she can't cook (not commercially) and has this ever so insanely frustrating way of trying to validate you, get her way, and confusing the fuck out of you. Since this move has been stressful on her as well, these exasperating qualities come out even more. I'm on my way to Acemart today to spend my own money to prevent a catastrophe because she has it in her head that a pile of red pepper flakes on a plate is okay. OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW THIS ISN'T APPROPRIATE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?!
I digress...
So dealing with this makes me a right ornery bitch. Again, I need the control in my job and the past few weeks it's been taken away from me as likely my boss is going through the same thing in her own position. All things considered, being treated like I'm incompetent really takes the want out of me being a sub. The angry chef in me comes out and screams, who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell me I can't have a cigarette as punishment for having piece of chocolate cake? You see my collar? Watch how quickly it can be launched into the yard and YOU can spend your time finding it will I get my mother fucking smoke on. You see how this could be an issue for a D/S relationship?
Now, before anyone gets the wrong impression. I have requested that I get punishments for binge/emotional eating. Plus, that one scene in Secretary when he tells her how much to eat really gets me going. My GM is just recognizing where I need the control. Unfortunately in this situation, there was too much influence interfering and sending me into a redzone. Then again, I haven't eaten anything bad for me since then. I'm not dwelling about these work things as I usually did. I definitely did not like my punishment, but he wasn't unnecessarily harsh. He showed me how to take control back. So maybe me trying to say his control was a little too harsh is just me trying to be a defiant sub. ...maybe. :)
No games lately but a rare two day kid free weekend yielded some feverish afternoon sex, complete with a proper sheet soaking. He drives me wild....
-afina
No comments:
Post a Comment